Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rollin' with the punches...and waffles.

Today Mama had a PT appointment for her knee that was cancelled at the last minute...since we'd already driven all the way to the clinic, we decided that we really *had* to go across the street and visit our favorite coffee shop for awhile so we wouldn't have taken the trip for nothing.


I had a great time playing with the pretend kitchen and all the fun toys. When our food came, I wasn't sure that I really wanted to give up playing time to eat. One taste of the delicious blueberry waffle, though, and suddenly the toys didn't seem so great anymore. I ate almost the whole thing! With my fork. Like a big kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are making up for lost time on the gluten!
Love, Grandma C

Brian Cooper said...

I think I recognize that grip on the fork.