Mama took me to the Museum last week. Boy, did I have a good time! The first thing I did was run to the "hut" and grab a baby to take care of. Then Baby and I played and played and played! I made beautiful music on the bongos and drums (with Baby), I changed LOTS of Baby diapers, and Baby and I climbed up and down the stairs LOTS. Oh, and I painted and built shapes on the light boxes and started to make a paper sculpture but got frustrated with the scissors and quite. Then Mama and I had a little lunch, climbed the rock wall a dozen times so I could slide down the log slide, then went home to take a nap. What a great way to spend a morning!
Running so fast my shoes are blurry!
Making music in the music hut!

Asking Mama if it is safe to have a fire going in the grass hut where Baby sleeps.
And one of many successful Baby diaper changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment