Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Big Kid Day


Today I had my first real big-kid play date. I went to my friend Henry's house and I stayed there ALL BY MYSELF.



Well, Henry and his Mama were there, but MY Mama WASN'T!


I am so big and so brave! I wasn't even scared a little bit!


Luckily, Henry's Mama, Miss Stella, is a fantastic photographer so I have these photos to share when I tell everyone about my exciting afternoon. Henry and I played and played, but we mostly spent time in Henry's "kitchen." I learned to make coffee in his percolator, we "cooked" lots of food in his oven, then we sat down at the attached "booth" and enjoyed the spoils of our efforts. Then we did it again. And again. And again! Oh, and we had a dance party and did some puzzles and read some books, too. What a fun day!



1 comment:

Stalin said...

Glad she had a great day - what a big kid!