I love to move. I love to run, climb, dance, twirl...any kind of movement, I love it!
Lately I am trying out a new kind of movement- JUMPING! I just starting to get the hang of it last week, and now I can get an inch or two off the ground every fourth or fifth time I try. Recently I discovered that it is much easier to "catch air" if I do my jumping in bed (Daddy also thinks it is a good way for me to get out some extra energy before bedtime)!
Mama thinks it's funny that I am a jumping "purist"...I know it is easier to jump higher when I hold onto the bed railing, but then it's not true jumping. I prefer to let go and do my jumping "freestyle". First I grab the railing to practice getting height, then I let go and do it on my own!
I'd already been jumping for about twenty minutes straight by the time Daddy brought out the camera to take the following video.
No comments:
Post a Comment