Friday, January 06, 2012

Post-Christmas!

The day after Christmas Grandma RJ and Mama and Daddy and I all drove to Cousin Campbell's house to play. Boy, was it fun! He has TWO puppies! Mama took lots of pictures- here are some of my favorites:

Sharing my lunch with Campbell:

Playing in Campbell's play room:


Mama wanted a picture of Campbell and I in our matching outfits. Campbell and I did not want to take said picture.

Campbell and I liked our matching sweaters, though...Cambell even came in for an unsolicited hug when I put mine on!




Campbell has a really cool high chair that is great for playing hide-and-seek under!

How many adults does it take to feed one Elsie? Two, apparently.


I was a little confused when Campbell changed clothes. He is so much bigger than me!

It was sad to have to say good-bye to Uncle Matt at the end of the day.

Daddy and I shared a good cuddle before we got back in the car for the long drive home.

No comments: