Adah has a really cool cart I like to push. Since Adah doesn't know how to walk and push things yet, I try to show her how. Pushing things is easy for me though, so I often practice pushing, walking, and clapping at the same time. That's harder.
This is Adah. She and I have some good conversations over our toys.
Adah has lots of fun toys. Here I am showing you one of Adah's Egg Shakers. They are my favorite! Sometimes Adah and I hold one in each hand and "dance" together while we make "music."
This is Max. He likes to climb on me and pull my headbands. He's only nine months old, just a baby, so I don't mind.
This summer will be a lot of fun, since we will all be turning One. I can't wait for the birthday parties to start!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of baby fun!
Love,Grandma C
Post a Comment