Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Waving "good-bye"

Elsie loves having visitors. Look how happy she was playing with Grandma RJ during her last visit:




I included those pictures so that you don't get the wrong idea when you read my next statement: one of Elsie's favorite parts of having visitors is waving "good-bye" when they go!

Yes, Elsie loves to wave. She is thrilled when we ask her to do so, and grins like a goon while she obliges us.

She doesn't just reserve her good-bye waving for visitors, though- she will happily wave any time anyone leaves, well, anywhere!

Waving "bye" to Daddy is the thrill of her morning. She waves when I take out the trash, and she even likes to wave when Daddy or I leave a room.

Here she is, demonstrating proper "waving" form in our front window (her favorite waving place) while Grandma RJ drives away:




We hope you can visit soon, so that Elsie can wave good-bye to you, too!

No comments: