Mama and I have an important job taking care of my friend, Baby Finn, every week. I really like going to Finn's house, because he lets me take care of him (like pat his back, hold his cup, and help change his pants), he has fun new toys, he has a dog (Callie Puppy), and he has CHICKENS!
I love the chickens, but I am not sure that they like me. They don't lick me or purr like cats and dogs do, and they don't seem to be very good at wagging their tails, either. I tried to play catch with them by rolling Callie Puppy's tennis ball their way, but they just ignored it. I thought they might not be able to see the little ball, so I threw a big blue beach ball to them. They pecked at it a few times, then ignored that ball, too. Maybe they don't know how to play catch yet?
Luckily, they seem to like it when I pet them, so I do that a lot. I also like to open their coop door, herd them into the yard, then herd them back into their coop and shut the door again. They must like that game too, because they are very agreeable when I want to play it.
Here are some pictures Mama took of Finn and I playing with the chickens last week. Note the beautiful chicken coop- Papa, can you make me a play house just like that for my yard???





1 comment:
Love the coop! And my neice's adorable bonnet! :)
Post a Comment