Saturday, May 12, 2012
Mama and I made a long sojourn to Minnesota last week to visit with family. We took lots of pictures, so I have a full photo montage to walk me through all the highlights! Here is a pic of my Campbell cousin chasing bubbles at the park:
And me exploring the park:
Some of me see-sawing with Papa Todd:
And one of the whole Murray family enjoying bubbles:
Me and Papa Todd playing on the cool boat:
and crow's nest:
and sliding:
Playing in the sandbox with Campbell and Auntie Manda:
And here is one of me and most of my second cousins at a family reunion (five of us will be two this year!):
Later, back at her home, Auntie Manda let me use her chapstick:
Campbell and me having fun with boxes:
Here's one of me stealing a kiss from Papa Todd when I got up REALLY early in the morning, and no one else did:
More about my trip later- I have a few more posts to make with my favorite pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment