Mama posted a few weeks ago about how much I like to have tea parties for my babies. Here are a few more pictures of the fancy parties I have set up lately:
The little carrot chair isn't around any more, though, because I tried to sit on it a few days ago. Turns out I must weigh more than my babies do, because it smashed to pieces. Oh, well.
Last year my David friend won this amazing table and chair set for me, and I have recently decided that it is better to eat meals at my table with my babies than at the big table with Mama and Daddy.
Sometimes I have trouble finishing my meals, though, because I spend too much time feeding my babies and never get around to feeding myself. Mama tells me that's a problem all new parents have.





No comments:
Post a Comment