Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miss Adah!

Today after yoga class Mama and I walked to the park with my friend, Miss Adah. Adah held Mama's hand and I held Adah's hand, and we walked a really long way (at least a block!). Then Adah and I decided we wanted to be carried, so Mama picked us both up and carried one of us on each hip and Adah and I held hands while we were carried. When we got to the park, we had a great time. We swung together, slid together, and climbed the jungle gym together. Boy, was it fun! We even shared our snap pea snacks with each other. It sure is nice to have such a great friend!




When Adah's Mama came to pick her up, Adah took a bad fall on the concrete. She cried and cried, and I didn't know what to do. I gave her a bandaid from Mama's bag, then tried to wipe her tears with a wipe, but she still cried. Finally I remembered that I had some stickers in Mama's bag, so I got those out and put lots of kitties all over Adah's shirt and arms. That made her feel lots better, because she likes kitties almost as much as I do. It's nice to be able to help my friends when they are sad!

No comments: