For his birthday a troop of local kids came and put on four numbers from their production of Seussical, The Musical. Boy, were they good! After every song (which I danced along to, of course), I turned to Mama and said "More singing, please! More!".
When the songs were over, we all had a green-eggs-and-ham breakfast. The muffins were my favorite part...I liked to lick the crumbs off the muffin cup.
Mama didn't get any pictures of the singing because she didn't want to scare the kids (they were really little, and SO talented!), but she did snap this quick photo of me waiting in line for breakfast. Don't I look happy to be at the party? Mama wanted me to sit still for a better shot, but I was too busy playing with my friends!

Boy, was it a fun day! I hope Dr. Seuss invites me to his birthday party again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment