Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lazy blogger...

Sorry I've been such a lazy blogger lately...with all the record high temps we've been having (82? In the middle of March? REALLY?), Mama and I have been running around town all day and haven't taken much time to play on the computer. We have been taking lots of pictures, though, so we will have new blog posts. As soon as the weather calms down and we get over our spring fever.

In the mean time, here are some pics of me at the park by our yoga studio. There is a big pond with a boardwalk through it, and I love to play there and watch all the waterfowl. I love the Canadian Geese (HONK HONK!!) and watching the ducks swim and dive ("Mama, duck fall! Duck fall!"). There are two playgrounds at the park (one for ages 2-5, one ages 6-12), and the little one is just my size. I can do everything by myself, which is lots of fun! Not to imply that I don't like the big kids' play structure, too...I like Mama to go down the huge slides with me! I also make her hold me up to the monkey bars so I can "hang"...it's LOTS of fun, and makes me giggle! And the best part about the park is that there are almost always lots of babies there playing...I love helping them learn all about playing on a jungle gym!




No comments: