Monday, December 05, 2011

What we've been doing lately!

I've been a busy kid lately! I really like being creative and engaging Mama in imaginary play. We found a great little "me-sized" table on Freecycle, and I love playing on it (sitting on the chair and, yes, climbing up on the table, too!). I like pouring out all my blocks onto the table- what a fun, loud noise! We recently brought my play kitchen inside, and I like making "food" in the kitchen, then bringing it to my table to "feed" my babies.


One night when I was a little fussy with teething pain Daddy got the great idea to put me in the tub with my finger paints. I am a little Picasso, no?



I've been collecting these "Schliech" animals with Mama...I love lining them up (and knocking them over!), feeding them, making them give each other kisses, practicing saying their animal names and the animal noises they make...my favorite is the bear noise. Grrr!


And of course, I still like spending time with my Monkey Boy from Great Auntie Brenda and Cousin Hillary. When I am lucky (and eating relatively non-messy food), Mama lets him sit at the table with me so I can feed him real food!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Awesome post! It looks like she had a ton of fun painting in the tub! Thanks for posting pictures from Thanksgiving, too.