
There are strollers and buggies and other things with wheels EVERYWHERE! You can never have too many ways to transport your babies!

And finally, the cups and Tupperware drawer has been raided, and there are brushes in the kitty food (it needs to be brushed often, trust me!).

I may not be the cleanest house guest, but I am the cutest, aren't I?

I got to spend Christmas with the Johnson side of the family, which means I traveled all the way to MN and got to visit THREE houses! Grandma RJ's house is lots of fun because the Beagan kitty lives there. Cousin Campbell's house is lots of fun because the two silly puppies live there (but they never get to play with me, I only get to let them lick my fingers through their cages). And Papa Todd's house is fun, too, because it has sooo many toys and people in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment