Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Babies and yogurt!

Last week was really special because my baby friend Austin (1 month old!) came to visit me and stay over night at my house. Boy, is he cute! His Daddy, Nick, even let me hold him. When it was time for Austin to leave, I threw a really good tantrum and refused to let go of his car seat.


Ever since I had to say goodbye to baby Austin, I have become devoted to my two baby dolls. Then Grandma and Grandpa Cooper gave me another dolly for Christmas, and now I have THREE dollies that I need to carry with me everywhere I go!

And because I only have one picture of me and Baby Austin, Mama wanted to include the following unrelated pictures of me eating yogurt. In style. While covering myself in stickiness. And yes, sometimes I need to double-fist it, making two spoons necessary.


No comments: