Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Fun times in Rochester!


I had a great time in Rochester. I got to play with Grandma RJ, Papa Todd, AND Grandma Julie! I am so lucky!



I thought it was a really funny game to put Beagan's toy mouse down Grandma's shirt, then try to find it. Grandma didn't think it was as fun as I did.



We both thought it was really fun to play with cars, though. I liked to line them up before zooming them off.



We both also thought it was funny when I wore Gram's glasses.



When my David friend came to visit, I gave him all my toys to hold.



Grandma Julie and Mama set up a photo shoot for me, but I was too distracted by my visiting step cousins to sit still.





This is my cousin Gavin. I think he's just a baby- only about seven months old. At first I thought he was just a toy doll, but he doesn't like being rolled over. And yes, he really is that big.



Grandma Julie and Papa Todd went on a walk with me...I was too fast for them!



Grandma RJ let me play with my Campbell cousin's coonskin hat. Lots of fun, especially when I got to wear it while playing with magnet letters! :)



Papa Todd and Grandma Julie have a fun yard with rock fairy houses and great big stones to sit on!

No comments: