Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Autumn Miscellaney.

Though Elsie seems to prefer to take "selfies" with my camera, you have to admit she is getting pretty good at candid photo shoots!
Elsie and I hosted a Baby Doll Tea Party for her and her friends- you can see the fancy tea table complete with vases of flowers and a tablecloth in the background!

The girls enjoy playing Legos together, especially outside on a beautiful fall day!

While on a walk with Lila and Miss Heather, Elsie though the puppy might enjoy a ride down the slide.  She did not, but Miss Heather did!

Sylvie has her own set of baby Legos, courtesy Miss Claudia!  She likes the people best.

And a few good quotes:

***

Elsie:  "Daddy, do you know what Christmas has?  Lots and LOTS of CANDY!"

***

Elsie:  "Mama, what's the opposite of potty chair?"

***
(while driving the car)
Mama:  "What was that, Elsie?  I didn't hear you."
Elsie:  "That's okay Mama, I wasn't talking to you.  I was just telling a story to Baby Sylvie."

***

Elsie:  "Mama, I am really silly!  And when I grow up, I am going to be a Silly Goofball!  Or maybe a Silly Little Peanut."

***

No comments: