Monday, November 11, 2013

A couple quotes

Elsie had been recently diagnosed with pneumonia and an ear infection.  Despite this, after a lot of playing chase in the house, Dad needs a rest.  Elsie promptly puts a coaster in my shirt pocket.
E:  There you go - now you have more energy!
A:  Thank you Elsie!  But aren't you sick?  Don't you need a rest?
E:  No.  But I am just a little bit sick, so I can keep running!


talking about names while going to sleep as I had referred to Josie as "Jo"
A:  Yes and my name is Andy.
E:  No, you are Daddy.
A:  Yes, I am your Daddy, but my name is Andy, just like Momma's name is Josie.
E:  No, no but your name is Daddy!
A: Henry's Daddy has a name and Ada's Daddy has a name, every person has a name, just like you!
E: But I am a bunny!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love her quotes! Looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend!!