Sunday, June 30, 2013

Swimming with Auntie K and Uncle G!

K and G offered to take me swimming today, and I wasn't scared a bit!  I ran across the parking lot right to them, and didn't even care that Mama didn't come with.

Auntie K took these great pictures of me playing with my youngest uncle.  I love Uncle G!



It was kind of cold out, so Uncle G helped me warm up when we got out of the water.

When Mama came back to get me, I was playing in the giant sandbox.  Oh, and see that big water slide in the background?  I went down by myself.  Because I am a big kid.




Mama and Sylvie went for a walk at a nearby trail while I swam.  Sylvie didn't want to sleep, so they took a picture instead.

When I saw Mama at the fence, I came running to tell her all about my fun time with G and K.  I had such a great time, I had Mama fill the pool in our backyard so that I could splash just a little bit more before coming inside to finally get out of my wet suit.  What a fun day to be a big kid!

No comments: