Friday, June 14, 2013

June Play Dates

With a birthday coming up and lots of spring cleaning to be had, we've been busy. We made sure to take some time to have a few play dates, though.

My friend Huck and I played at the park together.  We dug in the sand, walked around barefoot, and held hands while we ran across a field.  Mama was not fast enough to get a photo of that cuteness, though.

My friends Dahlia and Baby Fiona joined us for a date at a park, then lunch at Panera.  Dahlia is very old (4!!!), so I have to act like a big kid around her.  Dahlia gave me a birthday present, and I gave her my first unprompted 'thank you' ('Thank you, Dahlia, for the BEAUTIFUL, beautiful necklace!  I really love it!").  Mama was very proud.  I was just happy to have such a good friend to share my macaroni and cheese with.

No comments: