Wednesday, October 10, 2012

At the zoo with friends!

On a beautiful fall day, we met some friends for some fun with animals. The statues were equally as interesting as the live animals.




The spider monkeys ("stinky monkeys") had babies, and the little ones loved playing Patty-Cake with me and my Dexter friend through the glass!


Lots of the animals were inside sleeping, so we had fun jumping!


I decided that it was time to tackle the rope net at the children's zoo- a lot of the bigger kids were turning around or making their parents come get them half-way up, but I climbed to the top all by myself!

I was pretty proud!

I tried out the rock wall, too...lots of fun to go up, but I couldn't figure out how to go back down...

Irene and I found an easier place to climb together!
What a lovely day at the zoo!

No comments: