Saturday, October 08, 2011

Eplegaarden, year 2!

It's October again, and that means that it is time for the family to take our annual trip to the orchard with the Albrechts. The big change was that this year we took Baby Simon with us! How fun!



I showed him how to eat apples like a big kid, and then I shared my milk with him.




We rode on our daddys' shoulders.



Mama wanted me to take a picture in front of the "How tall this fall" sign like we did last year. I wasn't interested, though, so Daddy had to stand with me (here's the pic from last year, too!).




I got to look at goats and horses.





We even walked through the pumpkin patch and picked out a pumpkin for my first jack-o-lantern.




What a great day! Can't wait for my first taste of Mama's apple pie tomorrow at Uncle G's!

1 comment:

Stalin said...

So cute! Great to see updates again! And fyi we didn't get that pumpkin as it was super hot and we had to carry our pumpkin a long way ^_^