


I got to wear my giraffe costume (which I love!), and I got to see tons of big kids wearing cool costumes, too. I even went trick-or-treat for the first time, though I got a little confused about when (and who) I should ask for candy. I really liked this lion I met- he didn't give me candy, but he did give me some high-fives!


Daddy climbed on the jungle gym with me and helped me across the bouncy suspension bridge:

This is a video of Daddy going down the slide with me:
The animals at the zoo are all really cool, but I like the giraffes the best.

I think they like me, too! The giraffe in this video seemed to think that I was a baby giraffe, and she tried to push down the fence to get to me. When that didn't work, she even tried to climb UNDER the fence (that didn't get on the video, though). I waved to the giraffe, but she didn't wave back. Daddy said she probably would have if she had hands.
Before we left, Mama rode on the carousel with me. Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment