Mama wanted to wait for our friends to arrive, so I took off to explore the park on my own. I can do that because I am a big kid.
A little bunny was living in the park, and he seemed to have fun running back and forth across the grounds. He was so cute!
I love to swing, and this park had some of the coolest big kid swings I have ever seen. I hung out in them for a long time, just taking in the view.
There are were lots of fun buildings and towers in the park, and lots of places to sit down and rest, too.
Zoey and I got a good workout climbing up all the stairs...stairs that led to mirrors, stairs that led to secret rooms and tunnels, and stairs that led to a slide (those were our favorite stairs to climb!).
Zoey and I had so much fun exploring the park together. I can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment