Last week I stayed here...
And played here....
Can you guess where I was? It was a wonderful vacation week at the cabin on Big Kandiyohi Lake for Mama and me while Daddy was on a business trip!
I swam in the lake, dug in the sand, went for long walks in the evenings, and spent lots of time being doted on by four women who love me. It was great!
I had so much fun at the cabin! I watched my first sunset with my grandma, great-grandma, great auntie Brenda, and Mama.
I discovered just how much bigger my feet will get when I tried to put my shoes on Great-Gram Dorothy, and I spent a lot of time taking care of Monkey Boy, a new friend who has spent the majority of his short life being locked in a closet. I am so glad I can give him a new home!
Between brushing him and feeding him bananas and trying to bathe him and showing him how to play with all my cousin Evan's cool toys, my days were very busy!
Great-Auntie Brenda set up Evan's pool on the deck for me, so when it was too hot to swim in the lake I could splash in the pool. It's really fun to splash without clothes on!
Mama and I were sad to leave after such a great week with our relatives, but we were happy to zoom back to Madison to help Daddy celebrate his 30th birthday. Happy birthday, Daddy! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment