Saturday, May 14, 2011

Playing with Grandma RJ and cousin Campbell

This is my cousin Campbell. He is only six months old, but he weights more than me. That was a problem when we took this picture, because he kept leaning and trying to push me off the chair. I'm taller, though, so it evened out alright.

I spent a long weekend with him, playing and drooling and teaching him the ropes about sitting, teething, and other big kid stuff. I can't wait until he is bigger and we can cause all kinds of mischief together.


On Saturday, I wouldn't go to sleep so my David friend held me and we chilled out on the couch. He taught me all about football. It looks kind of dangerous! I wonder if Campbell wears that cool helmet because he is a football player? I'll have to ask him the next time I see him.

On Sunday morning, I got up early with Mama and we snuggled with Grandma RJ, Campbell, and Auntie Manda on the bed. Campbell even let me borrow his frog baby, Ribbit. What a great way to wake up!

No comments: