Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lake Kegonsa State Park

Last week Mama and I went to Lake Kegonsa State Park to help my friend Edie celebrate her first birthday. I was a little apprehensive at first because I was worried that the wild animals might get us. Then Mama gave me this Wild Zebra hat. If the wild animals came to get us, they would just think I was one of them, and would leave us alone. Then I wasn't scared any more!


I had lots of fun playing on the big kid playground with my Nico friend and his Mama, Katy.



I even went down a slide with Mama!


Nico wanted to teach me Spanish- he kept telling me that my Mama's waterbottle was "Agua." I'm not Spanish, but that doesn't sound right to me.


All five of the babies and Mamas went for a hike together- it was lots of fun, but pretty hot!


Back at the campsite, we had a picnic lunch before heading home. I hope we go back again soon!



No comments: