Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Playing in the less-warm weather

It was a rather cold week, but Mama and I were brave and played outside anyway.


I liked hanging out on my blanket while mom did some spring yard work.


We even took a trip to a "big kid" park where I got to play on a big swing.


Mama thinks it looks like I am terrified in the picture, but I am actually giggling.


I'm getting so good at walking that I tried to convince Mama to ride in the stroller while I pushed her, but she thought it might be dangerous since I am still too short to be able to see over the handlebar. Which is probably true. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elsie,
We are so excited to see you on Friday!
We will have to get our big girl swing put back out
for you!
Love,
Grandma C

Stalin said...

Too cute! Good pics Jo!