Saturday, March 05, 2011

A Day at the Madison Children's Museum

Mama took me to the Madison Children's Museum this week, and we met my boyfriend Nico there. He knows all the fun things there are to learn about at the museum, and he was happy to show me around. First he taught me how to stand up and play the bongo drum (I loved it! So much noise!).




He showed me how to "plant" turnips and carrots in the "garden." I liked crawling on holey ground!



And Nico showed me how to play "ball" for the first time. It was alright, but I think balls are more fun to eat than to throw.



The museum was lots of fun- I can't wait until I am a little older and can play with all the fun things on the "big kid" floor. I hope I get to go back again soon!

No comments: