When they finally came, we had lots of fun! Papa Todd is really good at singing the "Ant Song," and we sang it a lot. All that marching and counting made me tired, though; I even fell asleep once when he was singing it to me. Or maybe it was because the big fuzzy hat Grandma Julie made for me made my head too heavy to hold up...
On Sunday all five of us went for a nice long walk in the (cold) sunshine. It was great! Grandma Julie and I both wore our sunglasses and I wore my fleece bear suit, but Papa didn't even need mittens! People must just be warmer when they grow so tall. When we got back to the house, I snuggled with Grandma Julie for a little while.
Papa Todd is also really good at reading books. He does all the voices and everything! We could pass a whole day just laying in the sun room, turning pages. I hope he and Grandma Julie can come back again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment