Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Playing in the snow with Mama!


On Monday a snowstorm came to town, so Mama and I went for a walk, then played in the backyard. I LOVE snow, especially when it is still falling and I can watch the flakes drop.



After practicing sitting in a big kid chair and doing some tummy time in the snow, Mama had a new project for me.



It was time to learn how to make snow angels! I am a natural, and Mama only had to show me once before I was flapping my arms and legs on my own. Scroll down fast to see me "in motion"!







Every once in a while a would get snow in my face, which I didn't like, but overall I though snow angel making was great fun. Here's a picture of my snow angel, right next to Mama's big one!

No comments: