Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cat ATTACK

News for me- I'm sick of this much snow and having to drive in it. And the cold is not appreciated, as I've been trying to run every day. So far I'm at 14/22 days running for the month- a heck of a lot better than last month but I'll try and improve on it. Had an eye check today and man is it not fun to be outside in the snow and sunlight when your pupils can't contract.

News for J- She likes cheese. No other news. She needs to update her own blog, which is unchanged from when I made it 2 years ago. Also, she likes blueberries.

Well our Cats love the new "tiered" seating with baskets, though they each prefer a different level. Note the heavier they are the closer they prefer to be to the ground.

Toodles has been working out on the exercise ball. He has also constructed a rudimentary fort with this newfound strength. We shudder to think of his potential had he a brain.

2 comments:

Will & Kate said...

I love the new cat seating.
-K

Will & Kate said...

Also, this post informed me that Josie had a blog. I didn't know that. I was able to find it and I commented on a post. Josie, if you're reading this and haven't seen my comment on your blog, the basic idea was: show us more pictures of your current art!! :o)
-K