Thursday, December 20, 2007

Guests and Such

Well Josie and I got to watch Claire while Kate and Will enjoyed a much deserved evening to themselves. She really enjoyed the cats. Miss Ping decided she would run around in front of Claire and distract her from eating, there were a lot of "oohs!" She hasn't quite gotten petting down but we have high hopes for her.

Todd visited us for a few evenings, for his new job he uses Epic software, and was in town for training. Here we are the evening I cooked:

Josie found a recipe for poached balsamic chicken, it was pretty good actually. I think I prefer baked or grilled to poached but the flavor was excellent.


I had a couple trips recently, Detroit and Houston. Some crazy travel fun flying near the holidays and with bad weather, but I made it. Hopefully driving this weekend goes as well.

No comments: