Sunday, August 10, 2014

July Miscellanious

Funny sentences by Sylvie:
"All done, walk!" -wanted to get out of the stroller
"Mama up now!" -wanted to be picked up
"Sylvie shoe hat go out." -wanted to play outside
"Mama, more button?" -looking for a belly button on Mama's back
"Mama cup, Daddy cup, Elsie cup, Sylvie bottle!"- at dinner


Elsie started swimming lessons.  The pool is indoors and heated to 90 degrees, and she still shivers the whole time. This is her teacher, Romina, the day she passed into Level 2 by swimming 5 feet on her own.

Sylvie loves standing in the huge windows to watch Elsie swim.  "Elsie, water, mama?  Splash splash!  Elsie swim!"

Elsie lining up her animals on "boats".

Elsie was reading, so Sylvie grabbed a book and joined her on the chair.


Funny quotes from Elsie:

"Mama, put ALL your bones on my bed!"- when Mama tried to read bedtime stories leaning on bed, instead of laying down.

"Mama, see these lines on my hand?  They are my tubes, and they are filled with my blood.  It goes all over me.  If you could see my toes (in shoes), you would know I have tubes there, too!"- sharing knowledge of anatomy  

"Sylvie, it is time to be quiet, now!  I am trying to sleep!  You are waking me up, and I will be very, very tired tomorrow.  I will have to take a very long nap if you don't go to sleep soon!" -talk between sisters at a joint bedtime

"Brussel sprouts?  They are my very favorite!  Hooray!"- at dinner

It's how I roll...

Celebrating after passing into a new Swim level!

Waiting for family pictures to be taken.


Snuggle with Grandma RJ

Busy artists...

Old picture of Elsie and her teacher, Miss Kerri

Picking flowers with Annie

Not sure when this is from, but I do remember that Lexie was supremely happy to share her cage, and kept rubbing her head on Sylvie's hand between bites. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! RJ