Thursday, January 02, 2014

December Miscellany

Mama:  "Elsie, put something on your feet, please."
Elsie: "Mama, that's not what you say!  You are supposed to sing, 'Put your shoes on, Elsie- don't you know you're in the city?' !"

"Mama, are any of these Christmas presents for me?   How about if you give me a Christmas present today? I don't want to play with it before Christmas, I just want to hold it."

All ready for Auntie Kristin and Uncle G's groom's dinner.

"Mama, can you tie this string to Elephant's trunk?  It won't "ouch" him, because elephants are VERY BRAVE."
The exact moment (before going outside) in which Sylvie chose to put a very stinky two-day deposit in her diaper.

"Hey, Mama!  I am going to keep growing and growing and growing and I will get so big I will break down our house!  And then we will have to get someone to come and build our house back up around me!"

Elsie spends a lot of time here, and Sylvie thinks it is pretty funny!

After Daddy came inside when it was 0 outside...
Daddy: "Elsie, can you hold my glasses for me?  They are too foggy to see through right now."
Elsie: "I know what to do!  I will wash them for you!"
Daddy: "No, don't wash them.  They will stop being foggy in a minute, after they warm up."
Elsie: "How about if I just wash them with my tongue?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun!
We sure enjoyed spending time with all of you just before Christmas!
Love, Ma ( Grandma C)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love Elsie's imagination! Also, her offer to "wash" Andy's glasses :)
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I found Sylvie's timing of her two day poop less entertaining because that hit a little too close to home for me! -Ellen