Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More Elsie Quotes

*context* I was playing outside with Elsie, a lot of running/chasing...
A: How did you get so fast?
E: Because you teach Elsie daddy!

*context* Elsie and I were sitting by the window in the morning after a snowstorm, watching a neighbor's Bobcat move snow.  She asked what that was making "all that VERY loud noise" so I explained what it was.  Later on when we went by the window:
E:  Daddy- where that kitty truck go?!

*context* At night Elsie likes to talk about "Ideas" this can be random things like "how about we go jump on the moon" or "how about tomorrow we go to the Library."  Usually she wants you to come up with dozens which she laughs about then says "No" but sometimes she has some...  A couple from tonight:
E:  Elsie have idea- how about tomorrow we go find a pink spaceship,
 then go ride in that pink spaceship!

And another:
E:  Elsie want to go play outside with no clothes, and, and, play in in the garbage with no clothes!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hahaha, love that girl! I am laughing out loud about the kitty truck!!

Anonymous said...

Elsie is really going to,miss Daddy on Monday!
Grandma C (Ma)