A few weekends ago while Grandma RJ was visiting, we all went to Daddy's work. I didn't realize that work was such a great place to be- no wonder he spends almost every day there!
 |
| I got to ride in a horse-drawn carriage, and I even got to drive (well, hold the reins)! |
 |
| We followed the other carriages around this little lake by the Epic Farm. |
 |
| After the ride was over, I thanked the big ponies for their hard work. |
 |
Next we went to the Big Rig Petting Zoo.
I got to climb into lots of trucks and tractors, sit in the seats, and even "drive" them! |
 |
| Every body wanted to see the construction vehicles, but only I got to go in them! |
 |
After lunch we went to the REAL petting zoo-
horses, cows, donkeys, llamas, chickens, ducks, geese, bunnies, kittens, pigs, sheep...
so very many animals! |
 |
| There was even a pony for me to ride- not for the big people, just little people like me got to ride him! |
 |
| A few hours later, face painted and belly full, it was time to go home. I can't wait to go visit again! | | |
|
|
I can't believe that Daddy gets to go there every day. Boy, I want to work at Epic when I get big, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment