My face when I see Sophie running out of the garage to play with me:

My face while Sophie and I are playing:

How sad I looked when the first raindrops fell and Sophie, who is terrified of storms, ran back inside:

But I didn't stay sad for very long- you can't keep a good climber down, even when Mama says "NO." I found this great wall to play on on our way home from the park, and was a very happy camper in no time!
2 comments:
Josie- such a cute outfit!! Did you make it? Where did you get the pattern for the top? It looks sort of like one I made a long time ago for Claire, but my friend loaned me the pattern (a vintage one from when she was a girl!)
Anyway, nice work! :)
I remember Sophie from our walk to the park! She is a nice doggy!
Looking forward to seeing you for a little while on Thursday!
Love, Grandma C
Post a Comment