First we pretended to play in the pool while we made a plan of action.
Then I stood guard...
...and we sent our friend Noah in to do some reconnaissance.

When we saw an opening (the Mamas were deep in a conversation about "baby sleep training"...ha!), Edie and I made our move.
There was no obvious way to get past the latch. Edie even checked underneath to see if there was a secret door we could get into. There wasn't.
Since we were getting desperate, we even tried to dig/scratch a hole through the top. There were actually a couple of deep circular holes in the top already- apparently someone else had the same idea before us.
Digging didn't work either, though. My friend Edie and I tried really hard to open that mysterious cooler, but I am sad to say that the workings of the magical latch eluded us. We worked long and hard, but we never did figure out what good things were hidden inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment