Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Me and my friends at the Happy Bambino's Cuddlebugs Baby Group


Cora, Ben, Edie, Elsie, Henry, Veda, Maeve, Noah

That's me in the middle in my pink dress (I wore a party dress, because it was my 5-month birthday!). We were glad that we had a few bigger kids at class today, 'cause we needed them to anchor the ends of the line. We had a little domino effect going on before we got Cora and Noah to sit on the edges and hold us all up. We make a pretty cute group, though, don't we? I'll be sad when I hit 6 months and have to move on the the big kid's group!

P.S.
A note from my mom:
If you want some idea of how small Elsie is for her age, know that she is the third-oldest baby there, and only three weeks younger than the two babies on the ends! What a little peanut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best things come in small packages! Looking forward to seeing our sweet little bundle this weekend!
Grandma C