I'd like to point out that in the picture with my hand in it I was keeping the hat out of her eyes. Also the quote is misleading as it is another parent that likes to put hats on her.
Love the outtakes! She is so cute, and getting so big! It was fun to read about what she's up to in the other post, too. Andy, I like that your comment does not identify the other parent in question to ensure anonymity. Very considerate of you.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'd like to point out that in the picture with my hand in it I was keeping the hat out of her eyes. Also the quote is misleading as it is another parent that likes to put hats on her.
Love the outtakes! She is so cute, and getting so big! It was fun to read about what she's up to in the other post, too.
Andy, I like that your comment does not identify the other parent in question to ensure anonymity. Very considerate of you.
Post a Comment