Toodles had to be put to sleep on Wednesday due to an undiagnosed blood clot disorder. It was extremely unexpected, and very heartbreaking for Andy and I. So unexected, in fact, that only a week ago I took this picture of Toodles after he jumped onto our kitchen shelf just a foot shy of the ceiling. He was so proud of himself after this- he was purring up a storm up there! I guess we'll never know how he managed to get up there now...it will be one of the unexplained mysteries of the amazing Toodle-boy.
For those of you who never got the chance to meet him, check out the video we posted a few weeks ago of Toodles and Andy playing with a laundry basket.
Toodles was such a silly, silly kitty, and I am a better person for having had the privilege of his companionship these last ten years.
No comments:
Post a Comment