Thursday, August 02, 2007

WC Update

Decided to try my hand at elf yesterday. My orc is no longer pitiful, just "decent." Fun so far, I have a basic archer build down, it allows AOW creeping some maps. Need to learn a hunt build for 2v2, should not be bad. Anyway I split creeped a lot of AOW/archer while the DH kept them busy, here the DH came back to help with a tough group.

After that I creepjacked the human, bought from the merc shop as he crept it, and cleaned up.


I'm probably going to learn elf enough that I don't totally suck, then try basic hu. Then maybe play random. Good times.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Nice panda vs. foots :)

Will & Kate said...

I know nothing about gaming, as you know. But I like the kitty pictures on your blog. Claire is looking forward to seeing them in person later today!
-K