Saturday, August 04, 2007

Played a lev ~25 Ud, one of those 100-100 people. Not great but if I suck I lose. Gnoll wood, so I decided to tech bear/dryad. I'm glad I scouted- he was next door and scouted me. My AP completred just as the DK and 4 ghouls hit my main. Had wisps ready to heal, AP stayed up, dk and ghouls had to run.


I harassed his creeping and crept a bit myself till I got bear/dryad- hit his main and found towers and master necs, as well as wagons waiting for me. Had to port quickly.
He hit soon after- but I had quickly made ~4 extra wisps and placed them away from my base, to the side of where his army would come from. This is what I was facing - with more in the wagons waiting to be risen:


I quickly detonated a couple wisps in the midst of this army- then another wisp decimated the next wave. With dryads/bears and Panda AOE nuke, it was pretty easy finish. If my wisps had all been behind my lines it may have been different. But at least I have a strat vs necro wagon - dryads/wisps seem great.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Do dryads autocast dispel on those skeletons?

Josie said...

Yep. But they run out of mana quickly. And die FAST to wagons.

Wisps are best vs necro rush.